Monday 10 May 2010

Zest and Dawn


I am working on so many projects at the moment and just noticed I can't actually blog about any of them because they are all presents and shouldn't go online until they have changed ownership. So for now I am showing you another finished quilt, one of my favorites actually.

A very large reversible quilt called Zest (front) and Dawn (back) made up mainly using Kaffe Fassett and other Rowan designers' fabrics and some matching batiks and whatever else I could find that would go well with the colors.

I absolutely love this quilt and it was so much fun to make.

And it contains all my signature colors that can be found in a lot of my paintings too: turquoise, orange, red and lime green (and some fuchsia as well).

Love it!




and the back



1 comment:

  1. I love it! The quilting is wonderful and I love the contrast!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete