Thursday 5 May 2011

Moo postcards have arrived

Etsy- here I come. Well, almost. My Moo Postcards have now arrived and also the spoonflower labels and I am slowly getting closer to my Etsy shop opening. The to-do-list is shrinking, just a few more things to finish:

- sew new smaller labels to small quilts
- determine shipping prices for smaller items (there will be free UK shipping on quilts)
- add shop policies (the banner, avatar and shop announcements are already up)
- wrap everything nicely, add ribbons and pack parcels
- put labels on packages
- add business cards and postcards
- upload images and

... GET LISTING!

Not long now, hurrah.

Any advice you experienced Etsy-ists can give me would be appreciated.

Love, Nadine



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment