Saturday 17 November 2012

Meet "Nerdy Nadine"

Hello all,

I know I have been neglecting you and I promise you, I am repenting. But I hope you will like my new plushies design called "Nerdy Nadine" and be less cross with me.

I wanted to experiment with some new designs for plushies/cushions and this is the first result. I have to say I love them. They look so retro and they all seem to have a different personality in a way.

And they make lovely cushions, especially with the soft fleece on the back. They are all slightly different in size, with the smaller ones being 15" tall and 10" wide and the taller ones 17" tall and about 9" wide.

What do you think? I hope you like them. They are all in the shop now.

Love, Nadine




8 comments:

  1. Such fun cushions! Seems a little mean to crush a head behind your back...=P

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun and a very retro look. These should go down a storm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how fun. You're right - they do each have their own personality! I really like the one with the green/blue dress - she has a great do! Visiting from Lily's Quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness! They are so cute! I'd love to see her (perhaps less nerdy?) without the glasses and maybe some long eyelashes on the side?

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so clever -- great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These must have been a blast to make! Cute, cute, cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are tooooo cute. I have lots of "nerdy" friends that would love these. Sharing on my pintrest!

    ReplyDelete