Monday 31 December 2012

Name Quilts as Christmas pressies

 

Hello everyone,

I hope you've survived Christmas unscathed and your tummy has recovered from all the food and drink. No, not yet? Oh well, good intentions for the new year then.

I have so many projects to work on at the moment and have been very bad at taking photos. But I did take some pics of these name quilts I made for our neice and nephew, Leonie 8 and Reagan 6.

And as you can see I have been practicing my free motion quilting with a pebble design on Reagan's quilt.





And on my to do list and work in progress I have 7 quilts to quilt, with 2 quilts being QAYG projects, so you can see I have my work cut out for me. I have also been working a lot with felt. I tried to take some pictures of the results, unsuccessfully, and I will have to wait until the sun is out.

I promise I will keep you updated on the progress.

Have a lovely new year and happy crafting.

Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment