Sunday 6 January 2013

Mini Monsters

Hello everyone,

how is your year 2013 so far? Mine has been really busy, I have been quilting away but as always I have no photos to show you as it is simply too dark to take pictures. I see these gorgeous crisp bright photos on other people's blogs all the time and am so jealous as my photos look crap, even when I use a light box and all the lamps I can find. So I always have to wait for some natural light and as those of you in the UK know very well, we don't get much of that here.

But today I can show you the Mini Monsters, which I have finally listed in the shop today. These photos were taken last year and despite having to lighten them a little bit I didn't have to do much. Thank you sun.

I hope you like them. They are all about 10"tall and are therefore the smallest (and cheapest) items in the shop :) http://www.etsy.com/shop/QuiltedBlissByNadine

Love, Nadine











No comments:

Post a Comment