Thursday 25 August 2011

Birthday Celebration and a 35% SALE





Yep, I am getting old next week and you did see that right, I am celebrating with a 35% SALE in both shops, from today until the 31st of August, because let's face it, at some point I need to accept that I am now closer to 40 than 30 and I could use some of that lovely cake to ease the pain.



Being 35 can't be that much worse than 34, or can it?



Argh, where is that cake !!!



But I am sticking to it, there is a 35% SALE in both shops, because one percent for each year of my life doesn't seem all that much now, does it?



The discount will be deducted automatically at the checkout so go check it out, see what I did there, my brain still works even at almost 35. :)



You can shop for papercrafts here:



Paper Scissors Butterfly Kissers



and you find the quilts and plush toys and lots of other stuff here:



Quilted Bliss by Nadine



Now on to the othe rimportant bit, pressies, I wouldn't mind such a nice cake if you got one lying around. And now that I am getting old it's too late to watch ahem, *cough* , the figure anyway, right? Might as well tuck in.



Lots of love,

Nadine xx



PS: You can find that lovely cake here.



2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday...you whipper-snapper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marj, whipper-snapper? don't feel like it to be honest. We haven't even been able to celebrate the birthday (not really reason to celebrate, getting older, but that's just me) we are both ill and can't seem to shake it. Picked up a persistent cold in Germany. Oh well, we can celebrate any day, right? Who needs a birthday as an excuse?

    ReplyDelete