Monday 14 November 2011

New Advent Calendar



I have to admit, I have really been struggling with my advent calendars. There just isn't enough time in the day to finish them and list them early enough so people can buy and receive them by December 1st.

I have finished one more advent calendar but will have to give up on the other 3 that I have been working on for a few months now. I will just have to finish them early next year in time for the holiday season. I also regret not having had any time to make other seasonal items in both the quilt shop and the crafts shop such as Christmas decorations, tree decor, paper garlands, cards, placemats etc. but next year I'll just have to start earlier with that.

So here is the advent calendar, reversible again with a funky wonky design in Kona cotton solids on the back.



What do you think? Do you like it? And what sorts of Christmas items in fabric, felt or paper would you want to see?

Lots of love,
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment