Monday 14 November 2011

A Peek at the Craft Shop



Hello all you lovely craftmonkeys,

I am sorry to disppoint but I have no finished new quilting projects to present, I am still working on 4 advent calendars but have given up on the idea I might finish them in time for 1 December. I am also working on a custom order quilt which has to take priority of course.

But for today I thought I might show you what I am selling in the paper crafts shop. I don't think I have blogged about it at all since opening.

So here you go, lots of papercrafty things:

Mini card sets





Butterfly stickers



Handmade cards of course



Paper Garlands



And the die cuts





And then some more.

I have to say it has become quite meditative to sit on the couch and punch for hours. I absolutely love it.

I hope you like these.
More updates on all my crafty pursuits are on the way.

Lots of love,
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment