Sunday 22 December 2013

Merry Christmas

Hello all,

I am so sorry for neglecting you so, but it has been a busy few months. We are now settled in the new house, a few more boxes to unpack and a pile of stuff to put in the loft. There will be lots of stuff we'll have to do in the new year. The garden needs some work for instance and our oven needs repairing. Money has been tightbut not so tight that I could not treat myself to some lovely fabrics for Christmas. :)



We also participated at another craft fair in town at the Cityscreen Basement. We only sold a few small items. Once again our stand wasn't quite as successful as we had hoped, but that's ok. We had a good time anyway and enjoyed the social aspect of it.












I wish you all a lovely Christmas and a happy new year and I promise I'll post more often. I will have to show you my gorgeous new craft room. :)

Merry Christmas.
Love,
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment