Saturday 25 January 2014

Movie stars and rockers on the couch

Hello all,

I have finally listed some new items in the shop, I think these are the first new items since August last year before we even moved house. So this is exciting.

I have finally had a chance to take some photos of my movie stars and rockers cushions, et voila, here they are in the shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/QuiltedBlissByNadine

They are all quilted. I used some wadding and heavy cotton lining to give them good shape and structure, and I used an envelope closure on the back using lined fleece so they are soft and fluffy.












Do you like them? I think it will be hard to part with them if they sell, I wouldn't mind having them on my own couch actually, but we have so many cushions already.

Lots of love,
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment