Thursday 10 July 2014

Christmas in July SALE

Ho Ho Ho,

yep, it's that time of year. We are now on the side of the year that takes us straight to Christmas. And what better way to celebrate that than with a SALE. Everything in the shop is 10% off from today until 20 July and I have also listed the last few advent calendars again in case someone wants to be super prepared for December and have them ready. 



 

I am currently taking it a bit slow with the sewing and am working on lots of hexies, prepping papers at the moment really. As we don't have a car and my sewing machines are quite big and clunky and OLD, too old to take them on the train to Leeds and cart them through the city centre, so for that reason I can only do hand work at our Leeds Modern Quilt Guild meetings, so hexies it is from now to eternity. :)

I will show you some of them soon and also the other new quilts and cushions. (If you're curious feel free to check them out in the shop as I have already listed them.)

Lots of love and I hope you're enjoying your summer.
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment