Sunday 1 July 2012

Christmas in July SALE



Ho ho ho, hello all my craftmonkeys,

Santa's coming ... soonish ... and that is reason enough to celebrate Christmas in July with a little SALE in the quilt shop  and the art shop.

Everything is 10% off in my the Quilt shop on Etsy and the Art shop, yes that includes the quilts and Christmas items and the artwork, including originals and prints too.

I am hoping to list more advent calendars and quilts so watch this space.

and go stock up on Christmas pressies.

... but don't overdo it on the Lebkuchen, in this sort of weather your tummy won't thank you for it.

Lots of love,

Nadine

PS: The SALE will close on the 15th of July as we are leaving for Germany on the 17th.

2 comments:

  1. Hope your sale goes well! Loving your mixed media paintings! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen Summer yet! I can't get my head around Christmas!!! But good luck with your sale and I hope you have a great time in Germany.

    ReplyDelete