Wednesday 25 April 2018

Quilt challenges - What's on your To Make list?

Hello everyone,
today I want to share with you what's on my To Make list and what patterns and designs I really want to try this year.

I have to say, I am a creature of habit. I always end up making the same sort of designs, with slight variations, and I rarely try something I consider difficult or where I am just not sure how to go about it. I guess most of the time I really just don't know how to sew those things and I find instructions often quite unhelpful. So here is my list of projects to tackle this year:

I really want to make a Spiderweb quilt (here some inspiration by Jenner Sampou).

I am also determined to try Foundation Paper Piecing soon and I have bought the pattern for the Cadence Court quilt by Sassafras Lane.

Curved piecing is also something I wanted to try for ages but have been shying away from. And I really want to make the Glam Clam Quilt by Latifah Saafir.
What is on your To Make list? Are there projects you always wanted to try and have been shying away from?

Lots of love.
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment