Tuesday 20 March 2012

Current Fabric Crushes



You know how I said, I am not craving any fabrics and haven't bought any for some time?

......................... Well, those days are over. I am full on in fabric craving mode and wish I could buy all of these and then some. I haven't really invested in any fabrics in ages (apart from some white and snow Kona) and avoided all websites that would get me interested in fabric shopping again. .... Until I came across that gorgeous quilt by Elephantstitches using Laurie Wisbrun's Brrr and bang, I was all back crusing the web and drooling all these lovely fabrics. If we win the lottery I'll get full sets of all of these.

Patty Young's Lush, the woman can't do wrong



Laurie Wisbrun's Brrr as seen in this gorgeous quilt by Elephantstitches



Khristian A. Howell's the Woodlands



Joel Dewberry's Heirloom



oh and not to forget Patty Young's re-release of Andalucia



Which fabric collections are you crushing on at the moment? I honestly have not been paying attention to what's trendy right now, so I really don't know what is happening in the world of fabric.

So anything you think I should definitely check out?

Lots of love
Nadine xx

1 comment:

  1. Afternoon Nadine, crikey its was enough with the little list you've made! Once the fabric ball starts rolling I can't stop. So now tend to do a search when I've a project to work on. ;O)

    Great post, I'll be back! LOL
    Cheery Xo

    ReplyDelete