Tuesday 27 March 2012

Flea Market Fancy


Hello all,

look what has arrived yesterday. I got my set of Flea Market Fancy Legacy reprint fabrics from Hawthorne Threads and they finally arrived. yay. Now what do I do with them?



I have to come up with things to make for my first craft fair in Seaham, Dawdon Community Centre, on 5 May.

Any suggestions? I am thinking more Owls, and Penguins, but what fabrics to use?

And what about quilts? I have been making smaller quilts lately but wonder whether I should have larger ones at the stand too? I have also started using super soft fleece for the backs of my baby quilts lately, rather than making reversible quilts like in the past. Maybe I should go back to making reversible ones again?

Any help and advice is very welcome.

Hope you're enjoying the weather.

Lots of love,
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment