Saturday 10 March 2012

Spring Baby Quilt



Hello everyone,

it seems the sun is trying really hard to come out and just in time I have finally finished my latest baby quilt. I used some lovely Riley Blake fabrics and a super soft and fluffy orange fleece on the back. And I am really happy with the quilting, I went for slightly wavy lines and really like the look and how they contrast the blocks in the design.

What do you think? Will this coerce the sun out from behind her clouds?

I hope you like it.
Have a lovely weekend and please eat all your food, I need the sun to come out properly so I can take some decent photos of quilts and paintings to list in the Etsy shops.

Lots of love
Nadine xx







10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful quilt, love the pieced squares and the wavy line quilting. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is looking rather gorgeous - well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring seems to be everywhere lately !

    It's really a beatiful quilt that you've got there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your quilt! The fabrics are very pretty and you can't go wrong with orange!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sweet baby quilt will make someone happy. Love the fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colours and the quilting is great

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies, I am glad you like it. I am really happy with the result, the fleece is so fluffy and soft, how did I ever live without fleece before I discovered it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe, this is so sweet, I love the fabrics you chose and especially the wavy line quilting!

    (Visiting from Sew Happy Geek)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the quilting! I wouldn't have chosen that if I had done that quilt pattern - but I LOVE it!! I might try that next time. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete