Sunday, 1 April 2012
Lots of little Sneak Peeks
I am participating in Lynne's Fresh Sewing Day again, go have a look at her blog and congratulate her on her blogaversary and why not check out all the wonderful blogs that are participating while you're there.
I have been working like mad and have so many projects going on at the moment, I am starting to think my old organized tidy self is gone once and for all. I used to only work on one thing at a time and wouldn't start a new one before I had finished it, but those days are well and truly over.
So let me show you what I have finished and what I am working on at the moment.
* I made some bunting as you can see here. I used cute cupcake fabric on the back so they are reversible too.
* I almost finsihed these placemats using some Meadowsweet fabrics. Just need to tidy them up and remove the tacks.
* These placemats using some Joel Dewberry fabric are almost done, just need to do the binding, which takes about an hour per placemat. so do the maths for a set of 6. It pains me to think of the hourly pay I am getting for these if I sell them. It would be way below minimum wage. Shame really.
* This is a huge maze quilt caled "Where is the princess?" using some Far Far Away fabrics.
* And this is the back of that quilt.
* I am also working on a baby boy quilt called "A walk in the park" using some Central Park fabrics.
* Also still have this solids quilt to finish.
* and I am still working on my huge World Map quilt project which will still take me some time.
* and here you can see the early stages of the book shelf quilt I started after seeing this lovely quilt on pinterest: http://pinterest.com/pin/204773114276768439/
And I have finished a whole load of Odd Owls, Peculiar Penguins and Merry Matryoshkas for my Craft Fair in May. But you'll have to come back to see an update on those. I am thinking of filming them actually so watch this space.
You see there are just not enough hours in the day for all these things, but I will finish them eventually and let you all see the results when I do.
I hope you like.
Lot of love,