Thursday 6 May 2010

Sneak Peek

Hello everyone, today you'll only get a sneak peek at one of the things I'm working on.

Sorry for being so slow, but as I only get an hour or two a day at the most to work on my projects and the weekend is off limits because I am giving all my attention to my other half and since I don't own a sewing machine and do everything by hand it takes me ages to finish something. I'll report back when I have a few more photos.

Sorry for the bad quality pictures. The sun is scarce at the moment and I tend to use my mobile to take pictures. Better ones coming soon.

Lots of Love
Nadine




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is fabulous. How did you make it look so great! I just jumped over here from FMQ and the fact that we are both putting together UK fabric shop lists - yours is way better than mine! I'm also putting together a UK fresh modern quilters list - not to try to exclude all the international quilters but because I think we're probably pretty few and far between and it would be fun to know who's out there, where they are etc. I've added you but let me know if you'd prefer not to be on the list. Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh great, thanks Lynne. Just found you on my list of followers and added you too. Think we'll have to stick together, us crafty people. We never know when me might need some advice. Have just updated the list of shops too. think I have now added every shop I can find. I wish there was a big comprehensive shop selling all the designers' lines in the UK just like in the US. Maybe one day.

    ReplyDelete