Monday 28 February 2011

.. and the (Liebster Blog) Award goes to

... and the award goes to

Well, actually I haven't been able to watch the Academy Awards yet but will go check them out in a minute and I thought that it is the perfect time to hand over my Liebster Blog award to 3 deserving bloggers. I received mine from Jodi on Come Tarry with me and now have to chose 3 lovely blogs with less than 300 followers.

I had to think long and hard, because there are so many lovely blogs out there and it is not easy to pick three. So all of you lovely bloggers rest assured that I adore all of your blogs and would give each and every one of you a Liebster Award if I could



... and the Award for my first Liebster Blog goes to

April Two Eighty: I love this blog because Brooke has a great eye for design and blogs about many different things, from her personal life, her everyday adventures, her frequent hair color experiments, to interior design and of course quilting. And what AMAZING QUILTING. She has a great sense of color and her fabric stash is to die for. So please go and check out her blog.


... and the Award for my second Liebster Blog goes to

Sew Justine Sew!: Justine is a fellow UK blogger and we share a love of all things quilty and fabrics and all the things in between. I love the way Justine writes about her life and love of quilting and always enjoy reading her posts. So go check out her blog and share the love.



... and the Award for my third Liebster Blog goes to

The Quilting Edge: You'll be amazed by Marianne's very unique style and her eye for colour and design. Her quilts are one of a kind and she is great at sharing her wisdom with her followers too. Her skill at quilting-as-you-go is absolutely enviable. Go have a look and you'll never look back.

Ok, this was hard. But it's done. Congratulations to the winners.

So for those of you who have received a Liebster Award here are the rules:
1) If you are tagged, then create a post on your blog and add the Liebster blog pic.
2) Link back to the person who gave you the award.
3) Choose 3 of your favorite blogs to tag, link these in your post too and tell the lucky people they have been tagged.

The aim of this award is to bring unknown good blogs to light, that means blogs with less than 300 Followers!

2 comments:

  1. Gee thanks Nadine! I'm going to blog this later today as its my 2nd of these awards and I've not blogged the other yet! Ooops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for thinking of me and for your kind words of encouragement.

    ReplyDelete