Wednesday 9 May 2012

My new quilt display



As you might have seen in my last post about the Etsy craft fair I have found a towel rack which makes a great quilt display. It is fairly wide and can either hold 5 or 10 quilts depending on how they are folded.

I love it but to be honest I could use about 4 more of these. And now we have to find a good place for it. Where should we put it? we don't really have a wall it can lean against.


The rest of the quilts will have to stay in the wooden quilt box. I think I'll have to come up with a rotation so all of them are displayed at some point.

How do you store your unused quilts? Do you stack them on a chair? or keep them rolled in the cupboard?

(I think we really need to win the lottery so we can buy a house, our flat is simply too small to use/display any quilts. I wish I could have a whole wall displaying my quilts. Maybe one day. Fingers crossed.)

Lots of love.
Nadine

2 comments:

  1. Your quilts look lovely dispalyed like this - most of mine are in use, those that aren't are stored on the spare bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a great way to display them. Mine are currently folded up. Oh the day when I move out and have more space! =D

    ReplyDelete