Saturday 28 July 2012

Frau Tulpe in Berlin

We just got back from our trip to Germany. Check out my loot from Frau Tulpe in Berlin, probably my new favorite fabric shop.

Unfortjnately, we only had hand luggage and I could only buy a little fabric. Can you see the black and white Dachshund fabric? It's adorable. But I might just order some online now, especially all the Asian fabrics are very hard to find in the UK.

Now I just need a new sewing machine as my old one broke just before we left. Any suggestions?

Love, Nadine


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Some great fabric finds there!
    Is there no way to fix the machine or is it too expensive?
    My Father found mine at a boot fair. I've heard Janomes and brothers are good machines. Also singer if you can afford one =D

    ReplyDelete