Sunday 13 January 2013

Valentines Day Felt Heart Garland

Hello all,

I don't know about you, but I think I have a slightly obsessive nature, I fiddle and make and stitch and always need something to do. And lately I have been obsessed with felt. It is so addictive to stitch felt and it is quite meditative too. It relaxes me probably more than swing on the sewing machine which often gives me a stiff neck.

In any case, here is one of the results of my felt obsession and I have lots more to show you. I have finally managed to take some photos and listed my Valentines Day garlands made with red felt and stitched with small stitches by hand, which was so much fun.

I hope you like these. I added 3 to the shop. I also made some in rainbow colors and some vertical garlands. Plus felt owl decorations and other felt orgnaments. Oh and not to forget, my felt ball garlands. Oh, the time those took to make. But I will leave that for another post.

I hope you like these.

Lots of love,
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment