Friday 18 May 2018

Small snuggle blankets



Hello everyone,
have you seen my new snuggle blankets yet? I have listed 4 small snuggle blankets in the shop just to see if they will be popular. They all have soft fleece on the back, hence snuggle blanket, and they are all sized to fit in a pram or stroller or of course they can just be used for playing. I have used round corners for these and really love the effect. I might have to explore round corners for quilts too.

They can all be found in the shop: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/QuiltedBlissByNadine

I can't really pick one but I think this one might be my favorite. I just love the butterflies and the colors are stunning.
 
  

This one is made with flannel on the top and fleece on the back and is therefore very aptly named 'Double Snuggle Blanket'. This fabric actually works perfectly for this purpose as it has a nice hand and is much thicker than normal cotton fabrics.


 


This one is made with linen cotton mix and depicts gorgeous little frogs.

  

And lastly, this blanket depicts pink cupcakes and works perfectly in a girly nursery.

 



I hope you like these snuggle blankets. I will probably make some more but hey, as per usual, where will I find the time for all the projects I have planed, eh?

Lots of love,
Nadine













No comments:

Post a Comment