Thursday 13 September 2012

Do I need to be worried? - Steve's Audrey paintings

Hello everyone,

another art post this time. Steve has been so creative lately, he is permanently producing new art work and I am starting to get worried. Not about him painting all the time, no, not about that. But he paints sexy women and stunning portraits and the two pieces I am showing you today are of Audrey Hepburn, one of his idols. He owns every book about her and even has a gorgeous Audrey tattoo which he got in Berlin this summer.

So do I have to be worried? Am I competing with Audrey Hepburn? Ha, there is no way I ever could, who could compete with a stunning quirky yet dead cult actress.


I really can't decide which one I like better.

So what do you think of his mixed media paintings of Audrey? I love them, stunning contrast. They look great on the wall.
(and I have listed both in the art shop)

Let me know what you think.

Lots of love,
Nadine

2 comments:

  1. Really great paintings! What does Steve actually do for a living? =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take it as a compliment. Steve obviously has an eye for a truly beautiful woman. A woman whose beauty is (and was) not only skin deep.
    He's a great artist, as are you.

    ReplyDelete