Friday 21 September 2012

Link Party on Mercantile Muse

 
Hello all,

and welcome to the next Link Party on Pamela's Mercantile Muse. Go check out all the amazing blogs.

And as I have no photos of new things just now I will show you some recent baby quilts instead.

This one is made with some Happier Riley Blake fabrics, which I love, and I used some olive green fleece on the back for snuggly cuddliness.

 

And a baby quilt made with some Tradewinds by Lily Ashbury for Moda.  A gorgeous line, I have recently also finished the bookshelf quilt using this line on the back and that was a QAYG project, so go find it here on the blog if you're curious.




So what do you think of these? I have more quilts on the go, so keep an eye on the blog and the Facebook page. 

Lots of love,
Nadine



2 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous quilts! I love the fun bright colours and the prints! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I love the white with the wonderful colors!

    Would you consider turning off word verification?

    ReplyDelete