Sunday 28 October 2012

Finished projects

Hello all,

finally a few more finished items. I have 2 table runners for you, one small baby stroller quilt and another Precious Panda.

The table runners were made with Kona solids and are completely reversible with a very different design on the back. I love the effect and I don't know about you, but I love reversible items and being able to turn them around when I want something new. They look great on a modern table (unfortunately, we don't actually have a dining table so I could not take photos of them on a proper big table.)




And as you can see, these were some of my first projects quilted on Jane using Free Motion Quilting and I am quite proud of myself of finally being able to do that. One was done in a regular meandering stippling effect, the other one in a flat swirl design.



The Stroller Quilt was made with "Little Apples" by Aneela Hooey and some gorgeous soft olive green fleece on the back.

 And of course here is Mr. Panda.

I hope you like these. They are all available in the shop.

Lots of love,

Nadine

1 comment:

  1. Such great finishes! I love the reversible table runners.

    ReplyDelete